Thank you Natalie you made my week!
Here are the award rules:
1. You must post eleven random facts about yourself.
2. You must also answer the eleven questions the awarder has given you and make up eleven questions for your awardees to answer in turn.
3. Tag eleven fellow bloggers.
4. Notify them that you've awarded them.
5. No tagging back.
6. The eleven blogs you tag must have less than 200 followers.
11 Random Things About Me
1. I really like suassge! I suppose this comes with being German. The only sausages don't like are hot dogs.
2. I have six siblings 5 brothers and one sister. I'm the youngest. They are all my half siblimgs however as I'm the product of a second marriage for both my parents.
3. I love Italy, I want to be Italian, I think I was Italian in a past life.
4. I'm very unathletic, my 9th grade gym teacher actually accused me of pretending to be extremely bad at sports for the entertainment of my friends, but the sad truth is that I'm really just that bad at sports!
5. I love Garnets.
6. I have a dust allergy, it sucks!
7. I still sometimes fantasize about being a princess!
8. the first costume I made was a "renaissance" dress made from a horrible 80's mauve pink velvet curtain. I was dressing up as Juliet, but I had told my Romeo to shove it like 3 days before the halloween party i wore it to, so it was just me and my curtain dress!
9. I have 2 cats Amadeus and Seraphina. But I call them Pookie and Fina. Pookie is evil and Fina is me in cat form. She's fat, uncoordinated and all she does is eat and sleep.
10. I love champagne with gummy bears in it! It's awesome you should try it!
11. I want to move back to Europe one day I miss it so much!
Questions from Natalie:
- How did you become involved in costuming, which as people may have said to you, is a rather unusual hobby?
2. What is the oddest thing anyone has every said to you when they found out that you like to sew costumes?
3. Are you by nature one who crosses all "t"s and dots all "i"s, or one who prefers to wing it, or somewhere in between?
4. In your dream home, what would hang at the windows, or would anything hang there at all in the way of coverings, I mean?
5. If you celebrate Christmas and put up a tree, what type of tree do you like and how do you decorate it?
6. If you could travel anywhere in the world for two weeks, where might you go, and what would draw you there?
7. Do you think you'll costume so long as you breathe, or do you think you might tire of it at some point?
8. Do you like like meals that come from a single pot? In German that sort of dish is called an Eintopf, and my dad always called his creations "one-pots", a direct translation, with no gussying up.
9. Caffeine or no caffeine in your cup or glass of a morning?
10. Do do you enjoy tying bows on things?
11. If you could present your best-loved one or ones with any gift in creation, what might it be?
Finding 11 blogs that I love and that haven't gotten the Liebster Blog award is a tall order. So please excuse my rather small selection
Jenny La fleur.
I love her creations and reading her website got me out of a major costuming slump after the birth of my daughter. So thank you Jenny for inspiring me! chezjennylafleur.blogspot.com
I love reading blogs from my homeland. It's nice to read about my hobby in my native language and see they are up to costume shananigans as well! stars-design-eva.blogspot.com
Regency Tea Party
Cause who doesn't love regency tea parties! http://historycostumetea.blogspot.com/
The Amateur Seamstress
My friend Melissa writes this delightful blog http://historycostumetea.blogspot.com/
Adventures of a Costumer.
This blog has more than 200 followers But I gotta give a shout out to a fellow Pittsburgh girl. http://historycostumetea.blogspot.com/
My fellow regency addict Maggie writes this neat blog
11 Questions for my tagged friends
1. It being the day after Christmas today. What was your favorite gift this year?
2. Do you prefer modern or traditional Christmas music?
3. Who is your favorite historical person?
4. What is your favorite historical period?
5. What is your favorite ethnic food?
6. Do you have a favorite fabric source?
7. Are you a ballgown or a work gown kind of girl?
8. If a fairy granted you 3 wishes what would you wish for?
9. What's your guilty pleasure?
10. Your favorite season?
11. And last but not least what was your favorite toy as a child?