Friday, September 7, 2012

Shameless Self Promotion!




 SO This is the big announcement I promised! Sorry I'm not pregnant or starring in a movie or something like that. But I'm pretty excited none the less.
I'm not usually the type of person to toot their own horn. I try to be humble and let my work speak for it self without resorting to over exerted self advertising and bragging. But you see I spent the past month working hard on re vamping my store website. Yes I know in my last post I claimed that I did nothing of interest in the past month except go to New Boston, which is true since really endless hours staring at a computer screen and taking hundreds of product pictures in not very interesting and then I wanted to keep it all under wraps until I was finished.
So here it is The big reveal of my entirely re designed and updated store website. 
Go have a look, and maybe buy some awesome stuff!
And take advantage of my my celebratory free shipping offer for the next 2 weeks!


No comments:

Post a Comment